Description de la méthode fournie par l'éditeur
Recommended for busy people.
An effective and efficient learning resource for speaking and comprehending business Japanese.
Basic Japanese for Expats is a three-volume course in beginning-level Japanese that is designed for English-speaking business people, whose language at work is English, but who are interested in developing a basic language competence, that is necessary to communicate in Japanese in day-to-day situations. Unlike full-time students, business people have limited amounts of time for study, which can make you particular and demanding as to what you want to learn and achieve in the short amount of time that you do have. Based on the learner-centered teaching method, this book enables you to learn what you really need and want.
- Lesson 11: Asking/Telling What Someone Is Doing Now
- Lesson 12: Giving/Receiving Gifts and Reciprocating
- Lesson 13: Giving/Receiving a Favor; Asking Someone to Do Something
- Lesson 14: Communicating on the Internet
- Lesson 15: Making a Telephone Call
- Lesson 16: Preparing for a Trip
- Lesson 17: Socializing
- Lesson 18: Seeing a Doctor
- Lesson 19: Delay Due to an Accident or Dangerous Weather
- Lesson 20: Ceremonial Occasions